1. Agrees that prior to participating: they will inspect the playing facility and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise their coach or parent of such condition(s), and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant may be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability or death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their actions, inactions, or negligence, but the actions, inactions, or negligence of others or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Acknowledge that it is the participant’s responsibility to be properly insured and/or pay all medical costs in the event of any injury and to be knowledgeable of where to contact assistance in the case of emergency.
4. Assume all foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, or death.
5. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue The Dugout, their respective officers, members, coaches, employees, volunteers, other participants, sponsors, and, if applicable, owners and leasers of the premises, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases”, from demands, losses, or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or part by the negligence of the release or otherwise.
6. In the event that injury or illness occurs while using The Dugout facility, I hereby authorize any emergency first aid, medication, medical treatment or surgery necessary by licensed medical personnel. I also give my permission for attending medical personnel to execute on my behalf if I am not immediately available to do so. This includes the cost of transportation to an emergency facility and/or hospital.